Our Youth Service offers a variety of training opportunities and accredited courses for young people, covering a wide range of subjects and levels.
By working in partnership with organisations such as the Y.M.C.A Community College Wales, Youth Cymru and Agored Cymru we are able to provide the following courses:
- Asdan ( PSD) Personal Social Development ( Qualification) Entry Level, Level 1 & 2 various units
- Over 100 units (A.C.U’s) at different levels primarily relating to Emotional Health & Wellbeing, Personal Development and Sexual Health Training.
- Level 2 Award in Youth Work (Qualification)
- Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work (Qualification)
- Supervision in the Youth Work Context
- Junior Group Leadership Training
- Bilingual Opportunities (Welsh Language Awareness)
- Safeguarding/Child Protection Training
- Asdan Youth Achievement Awards
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards)
If you or someone you know are interested in participating in any of these courses, or would just like more information contact:
“Helping you to help others”
Whether you’d like to gain new experiences that will help you into work or training or you’d just like to make a difference and help in your community; volunteering is a fantastic way to use your spare time.
- Boost your confidence
- Help you learn new skills
- Enable you to get a taste for different fields of work
- Gain valuable experience for your CV
- Do something rewarding with your spare time
- Make new friends
- Get involved with your community
Telephone: 01495 355674 / 07970 208727
Email : email@example.com