Moving House

If you are moving house, either into or within Blaenau Gwent, there are several services that you will benefit from.

You will need to sign up to My Services which will allow you to:

  • Request Refuse and Recycling Boxes, including a caddy for your food waste.
  • Register for the Green Waste Collection service for your garden waste.
  • Identify your waste and recycling collection days through ‘Know My Bin Day’.
  • Inform Council Tax of your property move.
  • Apply for your child’s school place and transport in the ‘Schools and Learning’ section.
  • Keep up-to-date with changes in services, collection days and other important information.

My Services will not work with Internet Explorer. Please use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Safari.

Make sure you Register to Vote on the Government’s website. You can also change your address through this website. 

If you have an issue you need to raise, you may benefit from contacting your local councillor. You can find their contact details and further information on the Councillor Directory page.