Employee Self Service
My Info will enable you to view and update your personal data along with the viewing of your payslips, P60s and absence information.
The portal can be accessed from any internet enabled device via the following link https://myinfo-blaenau-gwent.onewales.com or through the intranet if you are using the Council’s IT network.
Leaving Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council
Staff leaving the Council are required to give the following notice period to their manager:
- Grades 1 - 8 (1 calendar month)
- Grades 9 - 11 (2 calendar months)
- JNC Officers (3 calendar months)
- Trainee/Assistant Educational Psychologist grades - Soulbury (1 calendar month)
- Other Soulbury grades (2 calendar months)
- Headteachers (3 months/Summer Term - 4 months)
- Other teaching staff (2 months/Summer Term - 3 months)
- Youth and Community Workers - under JNC Youth and Community Worker Conditions (2 months)
Policies and procedures
Frequently used forms