Due to exceptional circumstances the Building Control Service will only be contactable by email for the foreseeable future.
To contact us email:BuildingControl@blaenau-gwent.gov.uk
To book a Site Visit, email us but giving us 48hrs notice.
To report a Dangerous Structure during office hours 9:00 - 5:00 email us or if outside office hours call 01495 311556.
To report Unauthorised Works or if you have any inquiries please email us
For further information on building control matters click here
You can make your Building Regulations application in one of the following ways:-
- Bring it to us at Building Control, General Offices, Steelworks road, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6DN
By post – You can post your application to Building Control, General Offices, Steelworks road, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6DN
- By E-mail - Email your application to email@example.com
- Electronically – The Green Option
Submit an application online using one of the following options:-
Submit-a-Plan/Planning Portal both enable anyone, with access to the web, to submit Building Control applications electronically to Local Authorities across the country free of charge. It is the green option compared to printing and posting and will help to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Building Regulations Application Form and Guidance Notes
- Application Form for Notice of Intention to Erect an Exempt Building
- Partnership Registration Form
- Partnership Application Form
Telephone Number: 01495 355529
Address: Building Control, General Offices, Steelworks road, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6DN