Licensing Applications Register
Licensing Act 2003
Notice of Application(s)
The following application(s) has/have been submitted to Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council. The application(s) are available for inspection at the Licensing Office, Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council, Public Protection Department, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale NP23 6XB. * Persons wishing to make representations concerning the application(s) should do so, in writing, to the Licensing Office at the address stated above, by the date stated in respect of each application.
* Persons entitled to make representations, in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003, are persons who live, or are involved in, a business in the relevant licensing authority area and who are likely to be affected by an application.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine, for which a person is liable, on summary conviction, is £5,000
- Blaina Cricket Club - Notice of Application
- 10 Castle Street - Notice of Application
- TDYC Pubs - Notice of Application
- Bedwellty Park Bowling Club - Notice of Application
- Abertillery Bluebirds AFC - Notice of Application
- RTB Ebbw Vale RFC - Notice of Application
- Heron Food Ltd - Notice of Application
- Nantyglo FC - Notice of Application
- RTB Ebbw Vale Bowls Club - Notice of Application
- Top House - Notice of Application