Policies, Plans & Strategies
- The Council Constitution
The Constitution describes the various bodies that make up the Council, their functions, Membership and procedural rules
- Workforce Strategy 2021 - 2026
Workforce Strategy 2021 - 2026 Policy Document
- Corporate Plan 2018-2022
Outlines our Vision, Values and Key Priorities covering the four year period 2018-2022
- Decarbonisation Plan 2020 - 2030
Our Decarbonisation Plan sets out how we intend to deliver on the Welsh Government’s ambition for the Welsh public sector to be carbon neutral by 2030.
- Adopted Local Development Plan 2006 - 2021
View the adopted LDP
- Pay Policy Statement
The purpose of the Pay Policy Statement is to provide transparency in relation to the Council’s approach to setting the pay of its workforce, particularly its senior staff and its lowest paid employees.
- Blaenau Gwent Council's Toilet Strategy 2019
- Disposal and Acquisition of Land and Property Policy
- Blaenau Gwent Destination Management Plan
Blaenau Gwent Destination Management Plan
- Well-being Plan
Blaenau Gwent Draft Local Well-being Plan 2018 to 2023
- Community Asset Transfer Policy
The Policy provides a clear vision and mechanism as to how the Council will approach and deal with opportunities to transfer land and buildings to the Community.
- Welsh in Education Strategic Plan 2022-32 Consultation
- South Wales Valleys Local Transport Plan 2015-2020