School Uniform Grant
If your child is eligible for free school meals, you may be able to get a school uniform grant of £125.
If your child is in Year 7 the grant is £200, due to the increased costs related with starting secondary school.
You can apply for this grant if your child is:
- Entering Reception in September 2021
- Entering school years 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 in September 2021
- Entering special school, special needs resource base or pupil referral unit and aged 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 in September 2021
Funding for looked-after children is available in every school year.
You can only claim one grant for each child per school year.
Funding for the 2021 to 2022 scheme is available until the 31st January 2022.
How to Apply
Apply online if:
- Your child is eligible for free school meals and
- Your child has not already had a school uniform grant for the current school year 2021/2022 and
- Your child is in one of the above eligible year groups.
Please use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Safari to access My Services and the form below. It will not work in Internet Explorer.
Name of Team: Benefits
Email: email@example.com or telephone 01495 353398