School Uniform Grant
If your child is eligible for free school meals, you may be able to get a school uniform grant of £125.
If your child is in Year 7 the grant is £200, due to the increased costs related with starting secondary school.
New school years are now eligible.
You can apply for this grant if your child is currently in:
- reception class in primary school
- school years 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11
- special school, special needs resource base or pupil referral unit and aged 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15
Funding for looked-after children is available in every school year.
You can only claim one grant for each child per school year.
Funding for the 2020 to 2021 scheme is available until the 30 June 2021.
The new scheme for September 2021 to 2022 will be open from 15 July 2021. Please do not apply for this school year until this date.
How to Apply
Apply online if:
- Your child is eligible for free school meals and
- Your child has not already had a school uniform grant for the current school year 2020/2021 and
- Your child is in one of the above eligible year groups.
Name of Team: Benefits
Email: email@example.com or telephone 01495 353398