As part of our role we investigate accidents which occur in the workplace.

Employers are required to record accidents which occur in their workplace, both to their employees and to members of the public or other persons such as contractors or tradesmen who may visit their site.

Further some accidents will be reportable under the ‘Reporting of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations’. These include accidents which cause certain type of injuries, result in an employee being of work for more than 7 days or result in a member of the public being taken to hospital.

For further information on the type of accidents which should be reported to the Health and Safety Executive.

If you need to report an accident you can do this online.

Contact Information

Commercial Team
Telephone Number: 01495 357813
Address:  Public Protection – Environmental Health, Commercial Team, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB
Email Address: