Our service is for people with complex and enduring mental health problems who require specialist support.
- We give advice and support to primary care and other professionals about how to manage individuals care.
- Introduce individuals to other services and organisations in line with their needs.
- Provide assessment, treatment and care and could benefit from specialist care.
- Provide assessment, treatment and care if the individual has more complex and enduring needs.
- Provide and review the assessed need.
- Provide assessment and support for vulnerable individuals with a mental health problem.
- Gwent Mental Health & Learning Disability Local Partnership Board Annual Report 2014
- Mental Health Strategy 2012-2017
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Mental Capacity Act - Easy Read Summary
- Mental Capacity Act - Leaflet
- Mental Health Act 2007