Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening a temporary testing unit in Tredegar on Friday 9th October 2020.
This new mobile unit will provide an afternoon 'walk up' testing service to Blaenau Gwent residents, by appointment only.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus - a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell – or if you’ve been feeling unwell for no apparent reason, please call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm to book a test.
The mobile testing unit will be based in the Tredegar RFC car park, it will be open from 2pm on Friday 9th October until Wednesday, 14th October.
The mobile 'walk-up' testing unit Nantyglo will remain at Former Nantyglo Comprehensive School site, Pond Road, NP23 4WX – now open 9am – 12.30pm
Nantyglo Temporary Coronavirus Testing Facility
Nantyglo Comp Comprehensive School site, Pond Road, Nantyglo NP23 4WX.
9am – 12.30pm
Thursday 8th October 2020 – Wednesday 14th October 2020,
Tredegar Temporary Coronavirus Testing Facility
Tredegar RFC car park, Park Hill Tredegar, NP22 3NN.
Thursday 8th October 2020 – Wednesday 14th October 2020.
• Appointment only. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm.
• The test is done in 5 minutes
• Only for residents of Blaenau Gwent. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
• Please do not use public transport
• Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
• Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
For people who live outside the Blaenau Gwent area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent.
Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.