What Type of Work Requires Building Regulations Consent?
Building regulations apply to most building work, therefore it is important to know when approval is needed. Approval is required when:
- you erect or extend a building
- you materially alter a building e.g. carry out structural alterations
- you extend or alter a controlled service within a building e.g. install a WC
- you want to change the building's fundamental use
- Installing replacement windows using a Builder or window company not FENSA registered.
- Replacing thermal elements e.g. roofs and walls
For more details visit the Planning Portal Website
Or make enquiries at www.homeandbuild.co.uk/labc-homeowner-guides
Telephone Number: 01495 355529
Address: Building Control, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB
Email Address: email@example.com