COME AND JOIN AGE CYMRU GWENTAT OUR CARERS RIGHTS DAY EVENT!
Where: Abertillery Library, Station Hill, Abertillery, NP13 1UJ
When: Thursday 24th November
between 9am and 1pm
What to expect:
- Information and advice on your rights as a Carer.
- Support with the Cost of Living crisis, including information on relevant benefits and advice on how to stay well this winter, with demonstrations of free equipment we can offer as part of our Warm Homes project with Eon to help keep you warm.
- Massage therapies with Sam.
- Information on Wellbeing Activities and sessions available in your local area
- Interactive Digital sessions