Gwent Youth Question Time 2022
Young people from across Gwent have the chance to take part in an online ‘question – time style’ event hosted by the Office of Police Crime Commissioner for Gwent and Gwent Regional Youth Forum on Thursday 10 March 4.30pm – 6.30pm.
It’s an opportunity to pose a question to panel of professionals who specialise in a wide range of issues that young people have told us are important to them.
- mental health
- safer relationships
- tackling discrimination and hate crime.
Questions can be sent in before the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org or during the session.
It's up to you!
Sign up today: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/preview?eid=240930127497/?eid=240930127497/
The panel includes:
- Jeff Cuthbert, Police Crime Commissioner of Gwent
- Pam Kelly, Chief Constable Gwent Police
- Dr Rachel Evans, Child and Family Psychology and Therapies Service
- Rebecca Stanton, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Children’s Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Chris Hunt, Regional Community Cohesion team
- Kelly Harris, Brooke Cymru