Traffic Order Amendment Consultation
The Council proposes to make an amendment to parking restriction traffic orders.
Due to COVID19 restrictions, objections to the proposed Orders should be sent in writing to Mr C Rogers, Head of Community Services, Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale NP23 6XB.
Any representations should be sent and arrive by 15th April 2021 and be clearly marked 'FAO Mr C Rogers - Consolidation Order Amendment No. 2'. Alternatively, you can email BSEnvAndRegen@blaenau-gwent.gov.uk
Please see documents below detailing the proposals.
Proposed Traffic Order Amendments
- Details of Proposed Amendments
- 1 Waun Ebbw Road, Winchestown - Proposed Disabled Persons Parking Place
- 8 Rassau Road - Proposed Disabled Parking Place
- 17 Clydach Avenue, Rassau - Proposed Disabled Persons Parking Place
- 144 Arail Street, Six Bells - Proposed Disabled Persons Parking Place
- 8 Bailey Street, Brynmawr - Revocation of Disabled Persons Parking Place
- 22 George Street, Brynmawr - Revocation of Disabled Persons Parking Space
- 1 Staley Bridge Terrace - Revocation of Disabled Parking Space