Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council is committed to delivering front line services in an effective and efficient manner.
Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council proposes to develop a new Council Centre of Operations as a direct replacement of the existing Central Depot currently located in Brynmawr. The proposal seeks to develop the building on the former Marine Colliery Site, Cwm, Ebbw Vale in readiness of operation for 2023.
The Pre-Application consultation document and associated process, will provide consultees and interested parties with the opportunity to learn more about, understand and express their views on the Council’s proposal, which will inform the final decision on how the proposal is taken forward to Planning.
The Pre-Application Consultation period for this proposal will run for the duration of 28 days and will commence on
and conclude on
Consultees can submit their views on the proposal via the online questionnaire, however, it should be noted that only responses received during the 28 days’ consultation period will be considered during this proposal.
The Council would like you to consider the information set out in the consultation online form and provide your views on the proposal.
If you have any questions or queries on the information contained within this webpage, please contact us either by using the email address email@example.com
Consultation Outcome and Next Steps
Pre-Application Consultation Report
A Pre-Application Consultation Report will be produced and all valid comments considered within the proposal. The report will then be inserted in to the Major Planning Application and can be accessed via the Councils Planning register search at a later date.
If you have any questions or queries on the information contained within this document, please contact us either by using the email address below, or by calling us on 01495355316
You are also welcome to complete the on line survey using the following link https://wh1.snapsurveys.com/s.asp?k=160804430159
All Pre-Application Consultation responses should be received by 5pm on 23/08/2021 at the latest.
Associated Documents / Reports (embedded on page):
- Covering Letter
- Schedule 1D Article 2C & 2D – Publicity and Consultation before applying for Planning Permission
- Design & Access Statement
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal Report
- Transport Assessment (1 of 2)
- Appendices to Transport Assessment (2 of 2)
- Travel Plan
- EIA Screening Opinion
- Archaeological Setting Assessment (MM218 Marine Colliery Pumping Engine Scheduled Ancient Monument)
Associated Drawings (embedded on page):
- Topographical Site Survey BGCBC-MARINE-TOPO-001-001 (1)
- Topographical Site Survey BGCBC-MARINE-TOPO-001-001 (2)
- Topographical Site Survey BGCBC-MARINE-TOPO-001-001 (3)
- TS1515 01 PROPOSED SCHEME LOCATION PLAN
- TS1515 02 PROPOSED SCHEME SITE PLAN
- TS1515 03 PROPOSED SCHEME FLOOR PLANS
- TS1515 04 PROPOSED SCHEME ELEVATIONS MATERIALS
- TS1515 05 PROPOSED SCHEME SECTIONS