Social Services Annual Report
There is a statutory requirement from the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW) for the Director of Social Services to produce an Annual Report. The report is intended to tell the story of how well social services are being provided in Blaenau Gwent, by assessing progress against the priorities set for 2015/16 and to highlight key areas of performance. The report also shows what priorities have been set for 2016/17.
The Annual Reporting process is made up of:
- An overview summarising the Council’s effectiveness to deliver Social Services.
- Case studies to demonstrate the contribution we have made to people's lives.
- Key progress and challenges faced throughout 2015/16.
- Key statistics.
There has been lots of input into the report from staff across the Council, partner agencies, service users, Health and other Authorities.
For information, advice or assistance, to make a referral or report concerns in relation to:
- a person aged 18 or over, please contact the Adult Services IAA Hub
- a child or young person, please contact the Children’s Services IAA Hub
Telephone: 01495 315700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 01495 353350
For general information enquiries:
Email : email@example.com
Social Services Directorate
Telephone: 01495 354680
Fax: 01495 355285