LABC Partnership Scheme
Local Authority Building Control ( LABC) Partner Authority Scheme
The LABC Partner Authority Scheme has been designed to help those who carry out design and construction work in various locations across the country, dealing with many different councils.
How does the scheme work?
As a registered partner with the Council, you can discuss your proposals and submit your Building Regulation applications to us in Blaenau Gwent, irrespective of where the site may be. We will liaise with yourselves and the inspecting Council during the approval process, at the end of which we will issue recommendations for approval, as appropriate, for the inspecting Council.
Once the work begins on site, the relevant council will manage the construction phase and will provide on-site inspections and advice to the site team.
- Save time and money on wasted administration and travel
- A single point of contact in your chosen council you can talk to at any time
- Consistent advice on building standards
- A simplified and quicker approval process
- Local Inspections from a professional team near to your site means you benefit from local knowledge throughout the construction stage
- The use of the LABC logo in onward communications to your customers, contractors and other professionals
If you would like to discuss the LABC Partner Authority Scheme or would be interested in joining the scheme please call 01495 355521 or visit the LABC website.
Telephone Number: 01495 355529
Address: Building Control, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org