You can make your Building Regulations application in one of the following ways:-
- Bring it to us at Building Control, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB
- By post – You can post your application to Building Control, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB
- By E-mail - Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronically – The Green Option
Submit an application online.
Submit-a-Plan enables anyone, with access to the web, to submit Building Control applications electronically to Local Authorities across the country free of charge. It is the green option compared to printing and posting and will help to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Building Regulations Application Form and guidance notes
- Application Form for Notice of Intention to Erect and Exempt Building
- Partnership Registration Form
- Partnership Application Form
Telephone Number: 01495 355529
Address: Building Control, Municipal Offices, Civic Centre, Ebbw Vale, NP23 6XB