My Council Services
The quick and easy way to access Council Services
Blaenau Gwent My Services is an easy way of communicating with the Council by providing online access and an app to enable 24/7 self- service access. The app is an easy way to quickly contact the council and enables people to report an incident using a photo or a video from their phone. For example, residents may report a pot hole, dog fouling or a broken street light by capturing details and automatically submitting them. The My Service app also provides updates from the council and features local service information such as waste collection days.
All residents or anyone visiting Blaenau Gwent with smart phones are encouraged to download the app, to do so, visit your app store and simply download the My Services app.
To sum up here’s what it can do:
- Easy way to find out information
- Request services
- Quick way to get to other online services e.g. pay your Council Tax
- Provides a two way communication channel with Blaenau Gwent keeping up to date and in touch
- View your account and what Interactions you have had with the Council
- Receive targeted emails on what you are interested in e.g. Events. Council news
If you’ve already registered using the My Services app, currently available on Apple, Android and Windows devices, then you can use the same email and password to log in.
You can report an Issue anonymously, but by registering your details you can track the progress of your report and receive updates as it is processed.
Registration is simple and takes minutes. If you are already registered please use the login located at the top of the page to access your account.