What would you like to do? Pay for it Report it Request it Say It Find It

Planning Appeals

View of Victoria


An applicant has the right of appeal to Welsh Government if:


(i)  No decision has been made on a planning application within the statutory determination period.


(ii) The application is refused.


(iii)The applicant is aggrieved by a condition(s) attached to a permission.

Forms can be obtained from the Planning Inspectorate on 02920 823857.