Are you or a family member experiencing problems with daily living tasks?
We aim to enable vulnerable adults to live safely in their own homes, and if that is not possible, to arrange good quality care in an alternate setting.
Contact us on (01495) 315700 for the following services:
- Information and advice
- Initial assessment of your needs
- Daytime support services
- Support for carers
- Residential care
- Nursing home care
- Aids and adaptations to your home
- Blue Badge applications
- Disabled Bus Pass applications
- Disabled Parking Bay application
We also enable children to remain within their families with support services, where appropriate.
Contact us on (01495) 315700 for any advice and the following services:
- Social Services enquiries
- Support for parents/carers
- Family support services
- Information regarding community support services