Control Centre Emergency Response Centre and Out of Hours Emergency Service
The Control Centre provides a rapid response to over 3000 vulnerable residents connected to the Piper Alarm System. All calls are handled with the highest standard of customer care. In line with this we respond to all calls recieved via the authority's Out of Hours Emergencies.
The Piper Alarm Service is available to anyone of any age, who would like to feel safer in their own home. Our clients are able to secure help, via the 24 hour Control Centre, with the simple action of an ''Amie'' pendant, which allows the user to summon help anywhere in the home or garden. All operators are highly trained, caring and dedicated staff.
The range of services available provides benefits for:
- Older, infirm or disabled people
- People discharged from hospital but still additional support or assistance
- People at risk from domestic violence, harassment, victimisation and burglary
- People of any age living alone or working alone
- Peace of mind for families and loved ones
- Providing, installing and monitoring the under mentioned Piper Alarm equipment
- Flood detectors, Smoke detectors, Fall detectors, Intruder alarms, Extreme temperature sensors and Bed/chair sensors
- The alarm equiptment is very practical and easy to install. All that is required is a telephone point and electric power supply
- For further information regarding service or to arrange a no obligation demonstration please contact (01495) 315700