What is the service?
To deliver Regeneration Projects in the urban setting that improves the physical, social and economic characteristics of an area. It consists of the following services:
• Developing Regeneration Strategies and Action Plans.
• Completing Funding Applications.
• Conducting Community Consultation.
• Developing and Implementing Identified Regeneration Projects.
• Ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of Regeneration Projects.
• Administration of Property Enhancement Grants.
• Delivery of Town Centre Management Services.
What does it do?
The Service supports the creation and sustainability of vibrant and viable communities.
Why is it important?
• To improve the physical environment of communities.
• To encourage private sector investment and support.
• To create a more enhanced visitor experience to the towns, leading to increased footfall.